Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Dream

What is this scene, did I dream this dream?
I don't remember the start, standing in a crowd with a empty heart
I was told she would come, that she would be the one
She would from the start, fill the void in my heart
But in this dream I 'm in a different scene

Did I miss you? If I met you would I know? I used to think so
Lying on a beach at night, I see you in the moonlight
I see wild fire in your eyes, as you look to the starry skies
Like energy torn from the sun, you are the one

I wonder about you, are you wondering to?
I want to find you now, I just don't know how
To feel the need for a love so deep within, I think it's a sin
But that's how it's been, in this lonely dream
I've been here all the time it's true, but where on earth are you?

Did I miss you? If I met you would I know? I used to think so
Walking the streets at night, I see you in the neon's light
The nights light highlights you hair, I just stare
Like energy torn from the sun, you are the one

Somewhere out there, is there, another who seeks a lover
Who knows where they are, I don't see their star
No one told me it would hurt so hard, I didn't want this card
This dream is a nightmare and the world does not care
Who knows what will make me whole, who will keep me from the cold?

Did I miss you? If I met you would I know? I used to think so
Sometimes I think if the truth be told, being alone is cold
I force a smile, am I crazy if I dream this, even for awhile?
Is this true, this dream I have of you.

Mud  2009

SPIN ME BACK                      ANOTHER?

1 comment:

  1. There no words to say anything
    Only thoughts from this side to a place out there.
    Feelings shared for that one who is waiting.
    If we could only say... If we could only dare to say

    Lonely, lovely beings
    Separated and deeply bonded hearts
    Only time will say
    Always free in our dreams

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment